- 23 April 2020You have been going on fully catered ski holidays for years and want to save some money or you have been going on self-catered ski holidays and want a little more luxury without breaking the bank. This article explains how you can tailor your own holiday and have the fully catered ski holiday experience yet at a much lower cost.
- 16 April 2020The end to the 2019-20 ski season came as a shock to everyone. On 14th March we had some 240 clients arrive, all looking forward to a great holiday. On the Saturday evening President Macron announced the initial lockdown and then on the Monday evening at 8.30 he announced a hard lockdown and closure of the boarders. This article describes the challenges to our clients and what we did and then life in Les Gets under lockdown since then.
- 03 March 2020All pictures were taken today on the Les Gets pistes. We had snow yesterday and overnight and blue Skies this morning.
- 05 February 2020Les Gets is well known as one of the best family ski resorts in Europe, in this article we give you the reasons why the village is so great for the little ones!
- 28 January 2020Les Gets is renowned for being one of the best places for beginner skiers, however, there are a number of freeride areas, such as the Chamossière freeride zone, the untoutched powder tree line skiing on Mont Chery and the Les Gets Bowl.
- 23 January 2020We would like to introduce a range of fun activities for non-skiers and skiers alike. These activities encompass a wide variety of adventures and are suitable for all ages.
- 19 December 2019Each and every year the Alpine village of Les Gets bursts with excitement as Father Christmas and his bunch of hardworking elves emerge from their workshop to greet the children.
Learn more about all the new updates concerning Christmas in Les Gets this year.
- 02 December 2019First weekend of the season – lifts open early.
Saturday was blue sky day, perfect for the fair weather skier, Sunday was snowing all day and perfect for powder hunters.