- 01 November 2018This article explains what is involved in servicing the skis well and the benefits this gives to your skiing. The article covers: sharpening and edge angle, waxing and the structure of the ski.
- 30 October 2018It was minus 3 degrees this morning, and snowing. These pictures were taken in the village, of the Chavannes piste and also looking down onto the village.
- 21 October 2018Find beautiful hiking trails on your self-catered holiday in Les Gets! Plenty of walks and activities for all abilities in this stunning Haute Savoie area, close to Geneva.
- 25 August 2018If you are a super fit, ‘lean mean pedalling machine’ clad in lycra, then this blog is probably not for you! However, for the rest of us, all I can say is … e-bikes are brilliant and if you haven’t tried one yet, then you must. It will completely change your experience on two wheels, and you will be eating mountain gradients for breakfast!
- 17 August 2018In it’s eighth year, the festival now hosts over 50 performances. This year it offers the quality and versatility of bands such as King Krab, solo artists such as Coby Grant, and the well-seasoned voice of Ahmed Mouici covering well known rock, soul and rhythm’n blues songs as a duo with Cisco Herzhaft on guitar.
- 13 August 2018The Lounge Music Festival is a summer highlight. Now in its sixth year, this free festival that features over 50 concerts throughout the two weeks, is a huge attraction for locals and visitors.
- 15 July 2018Once again the wonderful camp America comes to Morzine from the 13th to 15th of July .
What's camp America I hear you ask? Well it's like a fantastic open air museum dedicated to WW2 memorabilia located this year behind the swimming pool in Morzine.
- 08 July 2018Yesterday and today the Spartan Race took place in Morzine. We understand over 5000 competitors took part.
The race is a real obstacle race, the sprint is 6km, the Super is 13km and 25 obstacles and the Beast is 20km and more than 30 obstacles.
- 06 May 2018Today we had a break and walked from Col de Corbier to Drozin, and back, there were some winderful views as you can see in the pictures below.