- 02 February 2019The Croix Blanche restaurant, at the mid station, reported 90cm snow yesterday/overnight. We have a blue sky this morning, more snow forecast later!
All pictures in this blog were taken this morning.
- 25 January 2019Many don't think of Les Gets as an area for off piste skiing, those who live in Les Gets like to keep quiet about this, to keep these areas quiet at busy times like February, Xmas and New Year! This article describes some great areas for off piste skiing/boarding on Mont Chery.
- 14 January 2019No better time than now to enjoy the fresh snow on Mont Chery. It is well known by locals and regular visitors as one of the best areas in the Porte du Soleil - It’s quieter, never has any queues, offers terrific on and off piste skiing with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Although the lifts are older and slower, you still get more skiing as there is no time lost queuing. You also get a real sense of nostalgia – you can’t fail to enjoy a wonderful experience there on a sunny day in fresh snow.
- 10 January 2019Les Gets has fresh snow from the last two days and there is more to come at the weekend. The conditions are perfect for all snowboarders, skiers and all forms of mountain pursuits. Everywhere looks so picturesque with snow covered trees and chalets.
- 27 December 2018The pistes are busy, temperatures ( that we have experienced) are around -2 to 1 degrees C and clearly lots of people are enjoying the skiing. Pictures taken on 26th December.