Summer Multi Pass Activities for € 2.50 a day in the Portes du Soleil
What is the summer Multi Pass?
The MultiPass gives our clients access to many mountain activities, it is available for just 2.50 euros per day for those chalets where the MultiPass logo shows on the chalet page on our website. Our partnership with the Portes du Soleil Multi Pass program allows us to provide our guests with all the benefits of this fantastic programme during the summer season for this highly discounted price.
What activities can I enjoy with the summer Multi Pass?
With the pass, you'll have unlimited access to all the main attractions :
- 25 lifts for pedestrians
- Swimming pools and mountain lakes
- Mini golf courses and ice rinks
- Museums and cultural areas: the mechanical music museum in Les Gets, the
- Vallée d’Aulps discovery area, the Abbey complex in Abondance, the Maison du Val d’Abondance and the Moulins de la Tine in Troistorrents.
- Shuttles between stations: Balad’Aulps Bus, Colombus and TPC
- Tennis courts
In addition, a number of local services offer a minimum discount of 10% for Portes du Soleil Multi Pass holders who show a valid receipt. No matter which activity takes your fancy, the Portes du Soleil Multi Pass will help you enjoy it all!
Here is a list of some of our favorite activities you can enjoy with the summer Multi Pass in the Portes du Soleil :
- Practice Golf (Les Gets)
- Telecabine du Mont Chéry (Les Gets)
- Mechanical Music Museum (Les Gets)
- Little Train (Les Gets)
- Lake « des Écoles » (Les Gets)
- Balad’Aulps Bus – Lets' go to Les Gets, Morzine, Montriond, Essert-Romand, St Jean d'Aulps, Le Biot, Le Jotty.
- Summer sledge (Morzine)
- Indiana Parc (Morzine)
- Tennis court (Morzine)
- Indoor Ice Rink (Morzine)
- Pleney gondola (Morzine)
*From 18 May to 5 November 2023
Subject to availability, opening hours and dates of the service providers, according to the sales conditions in force.