COVID-19 and Other Viruses - Optional Disinfecting
Update June 2022:
Whilst disinfecting for Covid-19 is not now a recommendation for accommodation providers, our intent is still to provide a high standard of cleanliness for our clients.
We are therefore now not carrying out a disinfecting of all properties, as a precaution against Covid-19 as standard.
However, we would be happy to provide such a disinfecting, at additional cost, if requested.
We have specialist electrostatic spraying machines and we use specialist chemicals which are specifically designed to quickly kill any bacteria/virus and also to be safe on furniture. (We have invested many thousands of euros in specialist equipment and chemicals to help ensure the safety of our clients whilst restrictions were in place due to Covid.)
If our Covid-19 disinfecting is selected, we will carry out the following tasks:
- All hard and high touch point surfaces – these will be cleaned with an alcohol cleaner which kills bacteria
- Sofas, rugs, curtains, and other soft furnishings - These will be sprayed using specialist spray gun which creates a very fine spray of disinfecting mist.
- Hand sanitizer will be in each chalet
- Linen the duvet, mattress, and pillow protectors will be sprayed with the disinfecting mist using the electrostatic gun.
- Television remote controllers and other remote controllers – these will be fully disinfected before your arrival.
What we ask of you:
To help ensure the safety of arriving clients without yet further increases in cost, we ask of you that, when you leave:
- you fill the dishwasher with crockery, glasses, knives, and forks that you have been using and leave it running.
- that all linen, towels, oven gloves, and tea towels are put into the bags that are left for you.
Additional Fees for Disinfecting for Covid and Viruses:
The fees are based on the number of bedrooms in the chalet:
- 1 Bedroom: 50 euros
- 2 Bedrooms: 75 euros
- 3 Bedrooms: 95 euros
- 4 Bedrooms: 130 euros
- 5 Bedrooms: 150 euros
- 6 Bedrooms: 165 euros