- 23 January 2020We would like to introduce a range of fun activities for non-skiers and skiers alike. These activities encompass a wide variety of adventures and are suitable for all ages.
- 19 December 2019Each and every year the Alpine village of Les Gets bursts with excitement as Father Christmas and his bunch of hardworking elves emerge from their workshop to greet the children.
Learn more about all the new updates concerning Christmas in Les Gets this year.
- 08 November 2019Les Gets has invested around €9.6M in new snow making equipment this past summer. This is exciting for the resort as it will mean it will have excellent skiing conditions from the very start of the season, right through to the end.
- 03 October 2019There is a welcome addition to Les Gets ski resort. As the village expands, encompassing new chalets and apartments, a ‘mini’ Les Gets has emerged.
- 12 September 2019Here is a guide to chalets and apartments rentals in Les Gets to help you find your dream accommodation for the perfect ski holiday! You are looking for the right chalet size, the ideal location or services that are important to you, we suggest a selection of properties here, according to criteria our clients are looking for at Chalets1066.
- 01 November 2018This article explains what is involved in servicing the skis well and the benefits this gives to your skiing. The article covers: sharpening and edge angle, waxing and the structure of the ski.
- 28 January 2018January has been very eventful in Les Gets. Whilst Les Gets is a small charming village, there is always something going on during the ski season. This post talks about not just the pistes but also some of the main events.
- 26 August 2017Chalets1066 are continuing to expand and have just taken on three more chalets.
Each of these chalets has something special, Marais is in the village centre, de Vantaa is very close to the village centre and Ferme des Amis is a beautiful traditional recently renovated with many traditional beams and features with a bus stop right outside.
- 10 February 2016Love is in the alps, with just DAYS until the big love fest, I bet you singletons are feeling a little blue. Never fear, I have a list of loveable activities for the single pringles in town...invite your friends and show those smug couples how its done and you could even score yourself a hot date. Follow my suggestions and you'll have the best valentines day ever...that or end up in prison for harassment...either way.
- 14 September 2015Do you plan to take a holiday in stunning Les Gets, in the French Alps? If so, it may interest you to know that staying in a chalet in the Alps will now leave less of a dent in your bank balance. This is because the pound to euro exchange rate recently hit 1.36, close to its strongest in 7.5 years, or since October 5th 2007. What this means for you is that;
- 22 March 2015Well all good things have to come to an end and the end of winter season is one of them, but Les Gets is keeping us all entertained till the end. We recently had a very exciting event taking place literally on Chalets 1066's doorstep. Last Week on Thursday 19th March we had the Rock the Piste festival where Selah Sue gave an incredible performance at the top of the Les Folliets lift.