- Meet the dynamic team of the restaurant Les Durs à Cuire in the main street Rue du Centre in Les Gets Gets with an original and gourmet menu, a retro atmosphere and advice on the wine list.
- One of Mark’s favourite mountain restaurants is Les Mouilles, this is just on the piste going down to Morzine from the bottom of the Nabor lift.
- Pending their official reopening, many of the village's restaurants have developed a range of take-away and delivery dishes. So let's support local trade!
Below is a list of open take-away and delivery restaurants.
- One of the best kept secrets in the Les Gets ski area is the delightful restaurant La Petite Ourse (the little bear cub) with its cheerful red umbrellas and outdoor patio servicing the skiers and walkers at the junction of the Chardon Bleu run.
- La Grande Ourse is positioned on Mont Chery, half way down the piste on the side facing the village and the Chavannes. You can have incredible views, great food and a roaring log fire.
- Notes Gourmand is in the centre of the village, opposite the ice skating rink ( winter) or the kids pump track (summer). They open at 08.30 and close at 18.30 and are open all day for meals of just coffee. Food is great, and they also host musical events.
- La Croix Blanche is situated, for skiing holidays, at the top of the 'red bubbles' on the Chavannes - it is an ideal location for lunch or for an evening meal.
- Discover a new restaurant "La Bécanerie" in the heart of Les Gets - offering Organic food, fresh and homemade to take good care of you and your taste buds!
- Wild Beets Kitchen is a new and exciting restaurant concept for Les Gets, focusing on healthy feel good food that will set you up for the day.