Ferme des Amis is a beautiful spacious traditional chalet. It is a conversion from the original barn with a private apartment below which is occasionally used by its owners. This is completely separate with its own entrance and parking. Total surface area is 150m square. It is located away from the bustle of the village, however, the bus stop is right outside the chalet and it takes just 5 minutes by bus to get to the main lifts and the village centre.
The accommodation is organised as follows:
Kitchen, Living and Dining Room
The chalet has a large open plan living space with a wood burning stove. From the two balconies there are views across the treetops and the rooms have a light and airy feel. There is a TV/Media system and Wi Fi.
The kitchen is well equipped and includes: hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine.
The bedrooms & bathrooms:
Four bedrooms - 2 doubles (one en-suite), one twin and one bunk room with four (yes four - double bunk beds and and en suite bathroom)
Please note that the bunk-room is very spacious and is curtained off from the main living room
There is also a separate WC off the living area.
Three bathrooms - recently modernised with plenty of hot water - two bathrooms and one shower room.
There is a garage where skis/boots and boards can be stored.
There is a separate room for laundry where there is a washing machine and dryer.
There is parking for two to three cars, along the side of the chalet.
Bus Stop/Ski Back Route
The bus stop is right outside the chalet, it takes around 5 minutes to get to the Perriers lifts and 10 minutes to the main Chavannes lifts.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||358||1430|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||768||3070|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||838||3350|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||1880|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||394||1970|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||358||1790|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||358||1790|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2150|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||2950|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4000|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||3220|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||2860|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||394||1970|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||358||1790|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||358||1790|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||358||1790|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2060|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||358||1790|
|15/12/1969 - 01/01/1970||N/A||-|
- Prices includes the local tax de sejour.
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process