We are authorised by SAGETS, the ski pass company, to issue passes for both Les Gets/Morzine and Portes du Soleil. We can only deliver ski passes bought via Chalets 1066.To order Ski Passes, click on the link below, you will be asked to put in the following information:
- The first date of the first day of your holiday.
- The name and address of the party leader.
For each person who requires ski passes:
- Date of birth ( to calculate the type of ski pass, PDS have different criteria to LGM for the different age ranges)
- The first and last date of skiing for each type of ski pass you require (Les Gets/Morzine or PDS)
- Please note - if you have an existing card, please enter your card number. If you do not have a card, on the second screen please list the number of cards needed. You will need a card if you don't have one from a previous year.
You can either pay immediately or you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay later. You must pay within 48 hours otherwise your request will be automatically cancelled,. You can update the request within the 48 hour period.
Once you have paid, we will deliver the passes to your Chalet/Apartment so they are there on your arrival.
Please note, our agreement with SAGETS is such that it does not allow us to offer any discount.
It is possible to have an extra day or half a day's skiing by ordering ski passes and equipment to be delivered to Chalet Hastings where we are based*
* To maximize your skiing time you need to;
- Arrive early on the first day of your holiday and come to Chalet Hastings.
- Have your equipment delivered to Hastings by Ski Mobile.
- Leave your bags with us, get changed and head out skiing.
- At the end of your days skiing, you will need to arrange for transport of your bags with Ski Transfers to your property, if you dont have a car. This MUST be arranged in advance.
- On your final day, do the same in reverse to get an extra day or half day's skiing.