Luxury Chalets in Les Gets with Chalets1066
Our luxury chalets all have incredible views, with contemporary interiors combining a mountain spirit with outstanding interior design. They offer spacious living and entertaining areas, an abundance of balconies and terraces, almost all bedrooms have ensuite facilities, with feature lighting. All our luxury chalets are in prime locations just minutes from the slopes.
Discover our prestigious luxury chalet accommodation, carefully selected by Chalets1066. We offer a dream stay in an idyllic setting: contemporary interiors designed with the Haute Savoie mountain spirit, breathtaking panoramic views, exceptional locations, top-of-the-range facilities and excellent chalet services. These are just some of the criteria we pay close attention to, to ensure that you have a unique and unforgettable experience.
We make your stay in Les Gets a unique experience
Choose the exact level of catering service to create the perfect chalet holiday at lower cost
What is included when you book a Luxury accommodation with Chalets1066?
A personal welcome on your arrival by one of our members, who has deep knowledge of the local area, in your Chalet.
Standard cleaning on departure
A mandatory Covid cleaning protocol
A technical team available for emergencies 24/7
The possibility of skiing two extra half days with our luggage storageLearn more...
The Chalets1066 difference
Food - How do we know that the total holiday cost is lower when booking with Chalets 1066 and Chef Services separately when compared with a fully catered package?
Within the context of the cost of a ski holiday, taking into account: travel, ski passes, equipment, and other costs, the additional cost for a chef is relatively small yet makes a big difference to the holiday experience.
There are many benefits of booking self-catered accommodation and chef service separately:
- You pay the Chef Directly: Our partners for meal delivery and chef services are all local companies we have built up a relationship with over many years, we know they offer good quality at good prices. You pay them directly, we are not taking a margin on this service.
- Choice of the level of service: Meal delivery, standard home cooking chef service, high-quality restaurant standard, and Michelin standard. You chose exactly the level and price you want.
- You are assured of quality service. All the chefs we recommend are fully qualified and work in high-quality restaurants or luxury liners in the summer.
- Price Comparisons: We have carried out detailed price comparisons with a number of companies offering 'all in' chalet or hotel ski holidays. We have taken great care to ensure that the level of service we have compared with is at least like for like and located within a radius of 20 km of our properties. For a group of 8 people: 4 adults and 4 children, we have found savings as much as 5000 € for a week. Of course, the savings are different for each week of the season and are also dependent on which company the comparison is being made with and we cannot guarantee such savings.
- A better business model: When you book a fully catered chalet holiday or a hotel, the operator has to employ a chef and host for the whole of the ski season, including those weeks that the operator does not sell. Staff have to be paid for these weeks. A proportion of the fee you pay therefore has to go towards paying the staff for weeks they are not generating an income - hence increasing the price the operator must sell at.
A detailed point: we manage properties both where the owner has not recovered the TVA on purchase and also those where the owner has recovered the TVA on purchase. We are careful to comply with French regulations for both situations. Where the owner has not recovered TVA on the purchase of the property, we are not allowed to provide a chef service ourselves ( this is provided by one of our partners). Where the property owner has recovered the TVA on the purchase of the property, the French regulations allow us to provide chef service ourselves, but we believe it is best this is managed by our partners who specialize in this. We do however, provide other services to these properties for compliance with the regulations.
Of course, call us and we would be happy to help and advise.
Food - Can Chef service be offered for just for one or two evenings and (say) meal delivery on one or two evenings?
Spoony Cooks will offer a chef service for 2 nights minimum, with the exception of the peak weeks ( New Year, Half Term, etc). Chez Toi will offer a minimum of 5 nights.
However, with the meal delivery services you have complete flexibility, with Bon Appetit you put your meals in the freezer and use them when you want, with Direct Dining, they will deliver for just one night, they cook the meals in the morning, deliver in the afternoon and you heat up in the evening.
Yes - if come directly to Chalet Hastings ( where our office is) you can change, leave your bags with us and go out for the day. If you want to ski, you can even have your equipment delivered to Chalet Hastings and your ski passes can be ready for when you arrive. Either we can take your bags to the accommodation you have booked at the end of the day - or you can take your bags yourself.
On departure day, you need to be out by 10:00 so we can clean and prepare for the next guests, however, you can leave your bags at Chalet Hastings, spend all day on the mountains, come back at the end of the day and then start your journey home.
Not only does this give you more time on the slopes, but you also miss the worst of the traffic.
A member of the team will meet with you at the Chalet to show you around and explain all the services and facilities available and give you advice on all aspects of what Les Gets has to offer together with special events and activities taking place during your stay.
Yes, we can organise the very best ski school, private instructors and area guides. Les Gets is home to a wide range of mountain sports including downhill skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, ski paragliding, mountain biking and on-road cycling...and many other incredible activities. We know the very best people to help you experience all of the activities on offer. You pay the instructors directly, this gives you the best value.
We can arrange airport transfers, we sub-contract to a company we have a good partnership with, we train all their drivers in the exact location of each property, they also have mainly 4 wheel drive vehicles, so you can be assured of getting to your chalet. Details of airport transfers are on this page. Once you have booked your accommodation with us, you will then have the option of adding on airport transfers.
If you would like taxi's while on your holiday, contact us and we will arrange this, however, do book at least a day in advance, as these services do get busy at peak times.
Yes - we have a number of partners for nanny or creche services, these are all shown on this page.
If you would like help with booking one, please just ask, please be aware that at peak times these services do get booked up well ahead.
If you have an emergency with your property (eg. Burst pipe) we have a 24 hour emergency number you can call and we will try and resolve the issue for your as soon as possible. We live in Les Gets and we have staff the village, so are able to come out to deal with an emergency as quickly as possible.