Chalet Meleze is a very spacious 5 bedroom Chalet built and furnished to a very good standard. It has a very large open plan living, dining and kitchen area room with stone fireplace. On the top floor, there is a mezzanine with spectacular views across the valley and an antique, fully working table football game. The Chalet can sleep up to 10 in comfort ( no bunk beds) . There is also a large sauna with power shower next to it. On the ground floor there is a boot room, washing machine, dryer and large garage.
Main Living area, Dining and Kitchen:
The main living areas is on the middle floor where there are floor to ceiling windows with views across the valley.
- Sitting area: This has a stone fireplace, music system, tv, video, books and games.
- Dining Area: this has a refectory table which seats up to 12 comfortably
- Kitchen: fully-equipped, in provencal-style, with halogen hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge-freezer
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Bedroom 1: luxurious double master bedroom with large balcony, there is an en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Bedroom 2: twin room
- Bedroom 3: attic-style childrens/teenagers bedroom - two single beds
- separate shower room with power shower and separate loo
- Bedroom 4: large twin bedroom and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC. (the bedroom also benefits from balcony doors leading to the garden)
- Bedroom 5: twin bedroom
- separate WC and washbasin
There is also a power shower on the ground floor, next to the Sauna
On the top floor, over the living area, is a mezzanine with wonderful views, there is a fully working antique table football, which guests are welcome to use, and a settee.
On the ground floor is a large sauna, comfortable for up to 6 people
On the ground floor there is room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board
Parking and garage:
There is parking outside for up to four vehicles.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
The chalet is a short walk to the village and the bus stop is within a few metres (see maps). During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet. At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||1770|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||953||3810|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||1035||4140|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||2330|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||488||2440|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||442||2210|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||442||2210|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2660|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||3650|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4760|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||3990|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||3540|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||488||2440|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||442||2210|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||442||2210|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||442||2210|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2550|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||N/A||2210|
|20/04/2019 - 22/04/2019||442||-|
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process
- Prices include the local tax de sejour