Ski & Snowboarding Travel Insurance
We like to ensure that all our customers have the correct cover in place, so we introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good Insurance policy at competitive prices.
We strongly advise you are adequately insured, many policies have exclusions regarding skiing off piste.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your holiday.
Some Key features
- Off Piste - with or without a guideMountain Rescue - Including rescue by helicopter
- Other Wintersports Activities - Skidooing, tobogganing, local ski racing etc.
- Personal Liability - Injuring other skiers
- Family policies - kids go free
- Snow Park cover
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance - up to £5,000,000
- Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover, please see policy wording below for more details.
Please note: We cannot be responsible if you lose items when on holiday or if you have to cancel at the last minute due to circumstances beyond your control - Good Quality Travel Insurance will cover you for these eventualities.
Also - Many skiers travel abroad without insurance or inadequate cover - don't be one of them!
To get an online discount and quick quote please fill in the details below:-
To obtain a quote, by phone please call - 0845 180 0055
Chalets1066 is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Chalets1066 do not advise on any Insurance Products