Les Gets Summer Events
Almost every day during the summer, there are interesting events/activities organised by the Les Gets Tourist office, there are usually free of charge, if there is a cost it is almost always just a few euros. This the first part of this page gives the 'regular' events on most weeks in the Summer, at the bottom we give more details on special events.
The following are some of the main regular events organised for different days of the week:
• Visit to the local 'Fruitiere' or cheese maker – where you can see cheese being made in a traditional way.
• The Chocolate Workshop – where you can create your own recipe and take home what you make.
• Goat Farm tour
• Exploring the panorama of Mont Blanc
• Jazz Bands in the village in the evening
• A discovery journey with a mountain guide
• Discovering the flora and fauna in the mountains
• Make up workshop
• Carpentry Workshop
• Childrens shows
• Visit to a traditional pottery
• Petanque Torunament
The special events for 2017 are below: