Workshops with Nature by Michel Rostalski - Les Gets
Michel Rostalski, a passionate naturalist, has been offering nature walks and workshops for nearly 10 years to discover the medicinal mountain plants that we are lucky to have all around us in the mountain pastures and forests of Les Gets.
With Michel, a return to nature is guaranteed. Observation of plants in their natural environment and their virtues, discovery of pollination, mountain walks, making grandmother's remedies with Alpine plants (Arnica, Edelweiss, Alchemilla...), wild aperitifs, family workshops with the making of balms, creams, syrups, jellies, natural soaps, magic wands, resin fire-lighters...all in a playful atmosphere for young and old!
Discover some of Michel Rostalski's most successful activities, which will delight all ages during your stay:
- Workshop to make balms with mountain plants (e.g.: anti-bite balm with plantain, hiker's and walker's balm with St John's wort and arnica from Les Gets, protective lip balm with shea and calendula),
- Workshop to make small organic soaps with essential oils and shea butter,
- Workshop to make a wooden magic wand,
- Workshop on the theme of bees: beeswax candles, creamy honey balms...,
- In winter, snowy forest walks and workshops on how to make sap.
The workshops are open to all ages, the children will be either autonomous or supervised by their parents if their age requires it.
Activity - 2 hours of workshop and walk (up to 8 people): 350€.
Travel expenses are exceptionally free. In case of invoice, the service is increased by 20% (VAT)
To contact Michel Rostalski:
- By phone : +33(0)786105449
- By E-mail : email@example.com
Photo Credit: La Nature by Michel Rostalski