MultiPass - Les Gets - Activities for just €2 a day - Summer holidays
Multipass - activities for just €2 a day.
The multipass gives access to a tremendous range of activities, across 12 interconnected resorts in the Portes du Soleil, and this can be bought for just €2 per person per day when staying with Chalets1066.
The activities included, in the local Les Gets/Morzine/Montriond area include:-
- Tennis - at the courts in Les Gets and at Avoriaz
- Swimming - in the pools at Avoriaz and Morzine, in the Lake at Les Gets and Montriond. There are usually events each day at the Les Gets pool.
- Ice Skating (Indoor) - at Morzine
- Use of all the lifts - great when you want to go hiking.
- Bus - which leaves every 30 minutes and travels between: Les Gets, Morzine, Montriond, Le Jotty, Le Biot, Seytroux and St Jean d'Aulps,
- Mini Golf - in Les Gets
- Museum - the Les Gets museum of mechanical instruments.
- Inter-resort busses.
The pass also give access to many interesting historic buildings, these include: Abondance Abbey, Aulps Valley Heritage Centre and Tine Watermills. More details can be seen at: http://en.lesgets.com/kids-family/multipass.htmlor http://en.portesdusoleil.com/mountain-holidays-activities.html
The way this works is that we give those staying with us a document which allows the Multipass to be bought at the discounted rate from the tourist office.
Please note - the lifts are fitted with hooks for mountain bikes, however, there is an additional charge for the pass for mountain bikes.