Politique de confidentialité de Chalets1066 - Collection des données
Chalets1066 is the Trading name for SARL Vacances aux Chavannes. Our company will be referred to as VaC throughout this document.
Information we may collect from you and why we collect it
When you make a booking or enquire about making a booking other, we will collect certain personal data about you and about any other person you include on your booking. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and personal requirements. We need to collect this information in order to arrange the holiday other services you are requesting.
We may also collect personal data about you in the following circumstances
If you enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey, or if you report a problem.
If you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us, (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or phone number.
When you browse our website
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We use google analytics to understand how users interact with our website.
Transfer and use of your information
When you make a booking or other purchase with us or make an enquiry with us, we will store your information in systems managed by third parties, these are:
- If you make an Enquiry but do not make a reservation with us: We will hold your e-mail address and name within Mail Chimp’s systems and will send regular newsletters/marketing by e-mail. As from 25th May 2018, you will need to opt-in for this and all newsletters sent will have an option to ‘opt-out’ ( see below). Mail Chimp’s systems are highly secure and are compliant with GDRP regulations.
- If you make a booking with us, we will hold your data within our reservations system, this is managed by Planyo - owned by Xtreme GMBH - a Swiss-based IT company with highly secure systems. We will also transfer this information to our own systems to manage your holiday and to ensure all our staff understand your requirements.
- As above, we use google analytics to understand how users interact without a website, but for these purposes, personal data is not used or stored.
Use of your personal details by third parties
The ONLY third parties your personal data will be transmitted to are:
- Cleaning companies which we subcontract to
- The Airport Transfer/Taxi company we subcontract to.
These companies will only use your data for the purposes of carrying out the specific job for which they are required to perform, they will not use your data for their marketing purposes or any other purpose.
Your data will not be sold or given to any other third party unless specifically requested by yourself.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you for the purposes as stated below:
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and a third party supplier;
- To communicate with you regarding your booking or other purchase;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this site;
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes;
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity;
- For debt collection, if needed.
With reference to the above, if you have made an enquiry or purchase from us, your personal data may be used by VaC to contact you by post and/or by electronic means (e-mail or text message) with information and offers relating to products or services similar to those about which you enquired or which you purchased.
We will only do this if you did not opt out of such marketing at the point where we collect your contact details.
We use MailChimp for email marketing/newsletters. Mail Chimp has a rigorous opt-out system. We send out regular e-mail marketing/newsletters to everyone who has made an enquiry with us for a holiday. On every piece of e-mail marketing/newsletter, you will be sent, there is the option to opt out. If you chose to opt out, you will never receive e-mail marketing from us again, unless you formally request to be re-added to our e-mail marketing lists.
Your right to access any personal data we hold
You have the right to ask for full details of the personal information we hold on you at any time, by contacting us.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted, therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and to try to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
For all e-mail, we use SSL security.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links To Third Party Web Sites
Our website contains links to and from the websites of our principals, suppliers, and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.