Experience the Mountains with Claude Augras
Claude is a fully qualified Mountain Guide and has lived in the Mountains around Morzine/Les Gets all his life. He has a deep knowledge of the flora and fauna. His English is very good and he offers a range of mountain experiences both in the Winter and Summer.
A special experience he offers is to take an evening walk, eat freshly made food from local produce sitting by a camp fire watching the stars with views of Mont Blanc, stay overnight in a tent and in the morning to watch the sun rise. He provides everything needed including tents and sleeping bags.
Claude carefully understands the abilities of all in the group to ensure no one is pushing themselves too hard.
In the winter, he leads snow shoeing - and his knowledge of the area means he is able to safely lead walks into areas others may not be familiar with.
Ideal for Families
- Claude will show you the mountain fauna (Chamois, marmots, ibex, etc ...) with a telescope as needed.
- Visit to the local mountain farm and a traditional meal in a real alpine chalet in the mountains.
- A hike well away from civilisation and a night in a mountain hut.
For hikers in love with the mountains:
- Technical hikes (crossing the Roc d'Enfer, Nangolon ridges, White teeth, Cornettes de kisses, etc ...)
- A night in a refuge followed by a major summit (Pointe de Bellegarde, Mont Buet, etc ...)
For adventurers, young and old, who love nature:
- A trapper meal made outside in the mountains, from local farm produce and mountain plants, y a campfire under the stars.