Multipass - activities for just €2 a day...
The multipass gives access to a tremendous range of activities, across 12 interconnected resorts in the Portes du Soleil, and this can be bought for just €2 per person per day when staying with Chalets1066.
The activities included, in the local Les Gets/Morzine/Montriond area include:-
- Tennis - at the courts in Les Gets and at Avoriaz
- Swimming - in the pools at Avoriaz and Morzine, in the Lake at Les Gets and Montriond. There are usually events each day at the Les Gets pool.
- Ice Skating (Indoor) - at Morzine
- Use of all the lifts - great when you want to go hiking.
- Bus - which leaves every 30 minutes and travels between: Les Gets, Morzine, Montriond, Le Jotty, Le Biot, Seytroux and St Jean d'Aulps,
- Mini Golf - in Les Gets
- Museum - the Les Gets museum of mechanical instruments.
- Inter-resort busses.
The pass also give access to many interesting historic buildings, these include: Abondance Abbey, Aulps Valley Heritage Centre and Tine Watermills.More details can be seen at: http://en.lesgets.com/kids-family/multipass.html or http://en.portesdusoleil.com/mountain-holidays-activities.html
Please note - the lifts are fitted with hooks for mountain bikes, however, there is an additional charge for the pass for mountain bikes.