We have two Transport Partners - Ski Transfers and PowderCab Alpine Resort Transfers.
Both have locally based drivers who know Les Gets very well and know the location of all our Chalets and Apartments. They will arrange both transfers to and from the airports and also transport within the village, if required. Information on both companies is below:
Airport Transfers with Ski Transfers
We recommed our clients use Ski Transfers for the following reasons:
- They have a specialist transport manager who is based on Les Gets.
- All the drivers are based in Les Gets and know the location of all our chalets very well, so you are assured of a quick and easy journey.
- Most of their vehicles are 4 wheel drive, so you are assured of getting to your Chalet when snow is deep.
- They provide a guaranteed transfer - ie if your plane is late they will ensure you get to your chalet for no additional cost.
- You pay on booking, don't have to carry cash to pay the driver.
- Have been operating for over 20 years.
We have negotiated special prices for Chalets1066 customers with Ski Transfers as follows ( please note, these prices are each way):
1 person €45 each
2 people €45 each
3 people €45 each
4 people €37.50 each
5 people €34 each
6 people €30 each
7 people €28 each
8 people €25 each
9 people 30€ each
10 people 30€ each
11 people €30 each
12 people €30 each
to book with Ski Transfers please go to their web site
Airport Transfers with PowderCab
PowderCab are fully licensed and insured to carry paying passengers in both France and Switzerland. All of their drivers are carefully selected and trained in Alpine driving conditions. They also all speak English and will provide you with a personal and professional service. Here are the key facts about their service and their fleet:
- All of their vehicles have extra luggage space for skis, boards, and wheelchairs, while ski and bike carriage is free of charge.
- All of their comfortable vehicles are fully equipped with winter tyres, chains, and safety bars.
- They operate both shared and private airport transfers. Book instantly and securely online with both cash and credit card payment options.
- As well as solo passengers and small groups, they can also cater for larger parties (up to 80 pax).
- The company offset all their carbon emissions.
- Locally based and have been operating transfers to Les Gets for over 10 years.
Discounted Prices Geneva to Les Gets are:
1 person: €36.00 each
2 people: €35.10 each
3 people: €35.10 each
4 people: €30.60 each
5 people: €27.90 each
6 people: €25.20 each
7 people: €23.40 each
8 people: €21.60 each
9 people: €22.28 each
10 people: €23.40 each
11 people: €24.30 each
12 people: €23.85 each
To secure the discounted price, please use promocode: Hastings17, and book on their web site - PowderCabs
More information - call us.
Please note - some other transfer companies (not Ski Transfers or PowderCabs) use drivers who are not familiar with the location of our chalets and may leave you at the Marie or the main bus stop in Les Gets - under these circumstances we cannot be responsible for your transport to your chalet.
The Free Navette Bus
The free navette bus service normally runns every half an hour, from around 08.30 to 18.00 hrs. Please look at the details for each Chalet to see how far the bus stop is for the local free bus service around Les Gets. The bus normally operates from 08.30 to around 18.00 hrs. Please note - we are not able to guarantee the timing of this service.
The SkiTransfers 'Ride Around Town' service
Transport to Avoriaz
Ski Transfers are running a bus to the Prodains lift for 20 euros return per person ( minimum 4 people).