For 2017-18 Ski Season, we will be taking bookings for transfers from Geneva Airport. You will be able to book accommodation and transfers directly with us - saving you time and ensuring you have a great start to your holiday. The benefits of Chalets1066 for transfers are:
- All the drivers are based in Les Gets and know the location of all our chalets very well, so you are assured of a quick and easy journey.
- Most of their vehicles are 4 wheel drive, so you are assured of getting to your Chalet when snow is deep.
- The transfers are "guaranteed" - ie if your plane is late we will ensure you get to your chalet for no additional cost.
- You don't have to carry cash to pay the driver.
- We are working with a specialist company with over 20 years experience.
- Highly compeititve pricing, given the quality of the transfers.
Prices (each way) are:
- 1 person: €38
- 2 people: €76 (€38 each)
- 3 people: €111 (€37.00 each)
- 4 people: €148 (€37.00 each)
- 5 people: €185 (€37.00 each)
- 6 people: €216 (€36.00 each)
- 7 people: €238 (€34.00 each)
- 8 people: €248 (€31.00 each)
- 9 people: €288 (€32.00 each)
- 10 people: €320 (€32.00 each)
- 11 people: €352 (€32.00 each)
- 12 people: €384 (€32.00 each)
Please note - some other transfer companies use drivers who are not familiar with the location of our chalets and may leave you at the Marie or the main bus stop in Les Gets - under these circumstances we cannot be responsible for your transport to your chalet.
The Free Navette Bus
The free navette bus service normally runns every half an hour, from around 08.30 to 18.00 hrs. Please look at the details for each Chalet to see how far the bus stop is for the local free bus service around Les Gets. The bus normally operates from 08.30 to around 18.00 hrs. Please note - we are not able to guarantee the timing of this service.
'Ride Around Town' service
Transport to Avoriaz
Ski Transfers are running a bus to the Prodains lift for 20 euros return per person ( minimum 4 people).