We are taking orders for ski passes for 2017-18 ski season
By having ski passes delivered and, if you need to hire equipment, having skis/boots/boards delivered and fitted at your chalet by ski-mobile, you can get an extra half a day skiing...
We are authorised by SAGETS, the ski pass company, to make passes for both Les Gets/Morzine and Portes du Soleil. We can now only deliver ski passes if you buy via ourselves.
To Order Ski Passes:
Please click on the link below, you will be asked to put in the following information:
- the first date of the first day of your holiday.
- the name and address of the party leader.
- for each person who requires ski passes:
- date of birth ( to calculate the type of ski pass, PDS have different criteria to LGM for the different age ranges)
- the first and last date of skiing for each type of ski pass you require (Les Gets/Morzine or PDS)
- Please note - if you have an existing card, please enter your card number, if you do not have a card, on the second screen please list the number of cards needed - you will need a card if you don't have one from a previous year.
You can either pay immediatley or, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay later, you must pay within 48 hours otherwise your request will be automatically cancelled, but you can update the request within the 48 hour period.
Once you have paid, we will deliver the passes to your Chalet/Apartment so they are there on your arrival.
Please note, our agreement with SAGETS is such that it does not allow us to offer any discount.
Please note, prices are shown lower down on the page, PLEASE ALSO NOTE, WE CAN ONLY SELL A MINIMUM OF THREE DAYS.
We strongly advise customers take out insurance to cover against ski accidents. The insurance provided under a standard ski/snow sports holiday policy almost always provides more than is needed in the unfortunate event of accidents on the piste. The insurance we reccomend, from MPI, certainly gives an excellent level of cover against any ski accident. If you would like to book insurance with MPI please click here.
Please also note, the insurance cover provided by a good ski insurance company, such as MPI, typically covers the same/more ski insurance that is covered by the 'Carte Neige' that SAGETS sells, plus in addition it also provides travel insurance specifically for the needs of ski holidays, hence, 'carte neige' insurance is usually not needed when taking out a good quality ski holiday insurance.