the following hotel services are available to all the self catered accommodation which Chalets1066 run, these include:-:
- Help and assistance in organising your holiday.
- A reception where someone is on hand at Chalet Hastings, for help and advice.
- We will come to your chalet shortly after you arrive and ensure you understand how all the equipment functions.
- Breakfast *- delivery of: croissants, pain-au-chocolate and breads, delivered to your door in time for breakfast (ski season only).
- Chef Service *- This can be for just one evening or for every evening of your stay (ski season only).
- Ski/boot fitting at the Chalet *- this is usually arranged for just after your arrival (ski season only).
- Lifts to and from the village.*
- Arrangement of transfers *to and from the airport
- Linen and towel hire
- Grocery delivery service *(ski season only)
- Ski passes delivered to your door *(provided you order before you arrive - ski season only).
By using our ski/boot fitting service and ski pass collection service you gain an additional half a day'skiing – giving you an extra 8.3% skiing/holiday time.
Our prices will be a little more than standard self catered accommodation, like for like, as we have staff in the village to help customers through their stay.
Please note, for self catered accommodation, for those services market with an asterisk '*' one of our business partners will provide the service and payment should be to them.