Chalet The Loft is a very spacious 6 bedroom Chalet. It has a large open plan living area, there is a wood burning stove in the living room, the well equipped kitchen has recently been updated and there is a large dining table. Outside, there is a balcony with wonderful views over Les Gets.
The chalet has a small lawn, there is a BBQ and outside table with seating for enjoying the garden.
The chalet can sleep up to 12 in comfort. It also benefits from a boot room/large storage room for ski’s/boots in the winter or bikes in the summer.
Main Living area and Kitchen:
Kitchen: This is very well equipped, recently re-fitted, and includes: dishwasher, freezer, fridge, hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
There is a large dining table, suitable for up to 12.
The living area has comfortable seating for up to 10, a large coffee table, a wood burning stove and Television with DVD player.
The dining area opens onto a large balcony with views to Mont Chery and over the village.
These are organised as follows:
- Spacious double with plenty of wardrobe space and French doors onto sunny balcony
- Spacious twin with plenty of wardrobe space and French doors onto sunny balcony
- Spacious bunk room with chest of drawers
- Bunk room with full sized bunk beds. Most suitable for children
- Lovely master bedroom, very large with some lovely antique furniture and lots of wardrobe and hanging space. French doors lead onto the sunny deck
- Twin bedroom, spacious and plenty of wardrobe space
- Top Floor - Bathroom with bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin.
- Lower floor - shower room with WC
- Middle Floor - WC
Washing Machine and drying room:
The laundry room has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Ski/boot storage and bike storage:
There is a large tiled garage which is ideal for storing ski’s/boots and bikes.
The garden has a table seating 6, a BBQ and a small lawn.
Outside there is parking for two or three cars.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet The Loft is situated at: 500 Route du Rocher, 74260 Les Gets
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||286||1270|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||286||1270|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||286||1270|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||286||1270|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||286||1270|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||347||1540|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||347||1540|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||347||1540|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||347||1540|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||347||1540|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||311||1380|
|15/12/1969 - 01/01/1970||N/A||-|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||1610|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||868||3470|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||943||3770|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||2120|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||444||2220|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||404||2020|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||404||2020|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2420|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||3330|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4340|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||3630|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||3230|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||444||2220|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||404||2020|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||404||2020|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||404||2020|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2320|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||N/A||2020|
|20/04/2019 - 22/04/2019||404||-|
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process
Prices include the local tax de sejour