Chalet Renaissance is a spacious three-bedroom chalet situated in a quiet spot. It has parking for three cars and the garage is used for boots and skis. It has wi-fi. Pets are not permitted.
The ground floor is very large, it is open plan with kitchen, dining and living-room areas. There is a quiet corner with a sofa bed, so the chalet can accommodate 10 people.
The kitchen is equipped with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
There is also a shower/utility room on the ground floor which has a shower, wash basin, w.c, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The dining table can accommodate 10.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The bedrooms are organized as follows:
- BEDROOM 1 - 1 double bed
- BEDROOM 2 - 1 double bed, 1 singles
- BEDROOM 3 - 1 set of bunk beds. 1 single bed
On the drive, there is parking for three cars. There is also a large garage, which can be used for boots and skis.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||1100|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||404||2020|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||500||2500|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||236||1180|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||236||1180|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||250||1250|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||1380|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||1900|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||3040|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||2780|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||2630|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||2340|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||352||1760|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||338||1690|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||292||1460|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||1760|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||1500|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||258||1290|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||220||1100|
Prices includes the local tax de sejour.
For all card payments, a 1.5% card charge is added through the bookings process.