Chalet Plan Fert is a beautiful recently built 4 bedroom Chalet, on the Chavannes Road, close to both the village and the slopes. You can ski back to within 20 or 30 metres of the chalet and the bus stop is right outside. The Chalet can accommodate up to 10 in comfort.
The Chalet benefits from a large patio from which there are wonderful views over the valley and of Mont Chery, it also benefits from getting the sun in the evenings.
The living area has high ceilings, and is open plan in design. The dining area has a table which can be extended (shown not extended in the photograph), there is a wood burning stove and the comfortable seating area overlooks the patio, there is a TV and DVD Player.
The kitchen is just off the living area and is open plan. The kitchen is very well equipped with: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, etc, etc.
All the bedrooms are on the first floor and are as follows:
• Bedroom 1 – King size bed with en-suite shower, WC and wash basin.
• Bedroom 2 – with King Size bed
• Bedroom 3 – with two sets of bunk beds – i.e. 4 up to 4 people can sleep in this room – ideal for children.
• Bedroom 4 – with two single beds with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor there is a separate shower room with WC and wash basin (this is in addition to the en-suites to bedrooms 1&4 ). On the ground floor there is a WC.
The Chalet has a massive Garage, which is ideal for storing bikes in the Summer and Ski equipment in the Winter.
The Chalet has a large laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
The Chalet benefits from a large double garage, which can also be used for storing skis and boots. Outside there is also parking for two/three cars.
Ski Back/Distance to Piste and Lifts and Bus Stop:
Chalet Plan Fert is located at 804 Route des Chavannes, 74260, Les Gets.
The bus stop is a 30 second walk from the front door! You can ski back to within around 30 metres and the Les Folliets ski lift is less than a 12 minute walk in ski boots and you can also ski down into the village on the piste at this point. Please see piste/lifts map opposite which shows location of the chalet in relation to these facilities.
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 7:30pm until 11:00pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
Other Facilities available:
The chalet is managed from Chalet Hastings, a 3 minute walk away, where the Chalets1066 team are based. From Chalet Hastings, the following additional facilities are available:
- DVD Library
- Games and books library
- General Help and assistance
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
- Prices includes the local tax de sejour.
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process