Chalet Les Recouds is a very large five bedroom chalet on the Mont Chery side of Les Gets. There are spectacular views of the Chavannes and of the surrounding countryside.
The Chalet has a large open plan living room with a log fire, dining area, a comfy seating area and a fully equipped kitchen. There are three floors: on the ground floor where there is one bedroom with ensuite, a storage room and laundry room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom and the main living areas is on the second floor and has wonderful views.
The chalet has recently been re-decorated throughout, fitted with new carpets and generally updated.
Living and Kitchen:
The comfortable living area has a flat screen TV with English channels.
The kitchen is well equipped with: oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, saucepans, serving dishes and utensils.
- Bedroom 1 - ground floor - this has a single bed with a second pull out bed (ie can have two singles) an ensuite toilet/shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - first floor - this has a double bed, also with one single, en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 - first floor - this has two sets of bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 - first floor - this has two single beds
- Bedroom 5 - second floor - this has a double bedroom and ensuite bathroom
There is also a separate bathroom which can be used by all.
There is a laundry room on the ground floor.
There is adequate parking for three cars.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Les Recouds is situated at: 701 Route des Cornuts d'en Bas, 74260 Les Gets
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system. There, you will be asked to enter your details, and you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process