"Les Carres" is a large, 6 bedroom chalet of more than 200m2, located just off the 'route de Chavannes', on a private road. The bus stop is just a 2 to 3 minute walk away. The chalet can accommodate up to 12 adults + 4 children. The 'Foliets' ski lift is about a 12 minute walk up the mountain. The blue Bruyère piste, below, can be reached in 6 minutes by foot or ski via a pathway.
With wonderful views of Mount Chéry, Les Gets village, and the valley beyond, the chalet is private and the garden sheltered by mature trees – in essence, all is intimate and well secluded.
The chalet is composed of 5 bedrooms with double beds, and one bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (sleeping 4). The lounge room is equipped with ample relaxed seating where around 10 people can be seated in comfort in front of the open fire. Above is a mezzanine with more seating (including convertible settee) and television (French and English channels).
Located above the Salon is the mezzanine TV area with DVD player and English and French TV channels.
"Les Carres" has a new a sauna and hot tub - see the video opposite.
The chalet benefits from a large kitchen, which has undergone partial modernisation with some new appliances, and more luminous interior.
The kitchen is well equipped with oven and range hood, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and double sink.
At the centre is a large table that comfortably seats 8, with additional table adjacent, which seat a further 6.
Sets of large ranch-slider doors open onto the secluded garden and balcony with magnificent views towards Mont Chéry and the village below.
• Bedroom 1 : king size bed (160*200) and cupboards
• Bedroom 2 : king size bed (160*200) and cupboards.
• Bedroom 3 : king size bed (160*200)and cupboards.
• Bedroom 4: double bed (140*200) with large chest of drawers.
• Bedroom 5 : king size bed (160*200) with large chest of drawers.
• Bedroom 6 has two sets of bunk beds with one large chest of drawers.
Note : all bedrooms have new beds with including new quality mattresses, pillows and linens.
Bathroom and Toilet Facilities:
• One shower room with toilet on ground floor (new in 2014).
• One shower room with toilet on second floor (new in 2013).
• One traditional bathroom with double wash basin and bath at first floor.
• Separate toilet at first floor.
Laundry and Ski/Boot Store at Ground Floor:
One storage room at ground floor for boots and skis.
The Laundry is located at ground floor, and includes a washing machine and dryer. The central boiler is located in the same space.
There is sufficient space at the exterior to park 2 cars.
Ski Back / Distance to Piste, Lifts, shops and Bus Stop:
Chalet Les Carres is located at 1538 Route des Chavannes, 74260, Les Gets
The "Les Folliets" ski lift is less than 12 minutes away by foot in ski boots, and you can also ski down the hill towards the ski station from the same point –alternatively, you can reach the blue "BRUYERE" piste in 6 minutes by walking or skiing along a small path between pine trees. Otherwise, the bus stop is a two minute walk away down the hill.
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
Other Facilities available:
The Chalets1066 team is based at Chalet Hastings, just, a 3 minute walk away. The following additional facilities are also available:
• Large DVD Library
• Games and books library
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Sunday to Sunday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||2370|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||896||4480|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||916||4580|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||348||1740|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||414||2070|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||448||2240|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||2360|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||3600|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||5110|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||4920|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||4440|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||3940|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||592||2960|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||566||2830|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||572||2860|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||2960|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||2530|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||414||2070|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||300||1500|
- Prices includes the local tax de sejour.
- For all card payments, a 1.5% card charge is added through the bookings process.