Chalet Le Raccard is a very large 4 bedroom Chalet that can easily accommodate 10 to 12 people. Set in its own grounds, it has wonderful views over the village, parking for at least two cars, and was fully restored in 2006 to a high standard. The chalet is timber clad throughout and has traditional pine furnishing.
You can enter the chalet either directly on the ground floor or by taking the steps up to the first floor, where the main living area is located.
A large play room with TV and DVD player and a good selection of DVDs. There is also a large double sofa bed.
Bedroom 4 - A double bunk room (4 beds) with its own ensuite bathroom - ideal for children.
Laundry/drying room with sink and area for storing skis and boots.
You can get to the first floor either by the internal stair case or from the drive, using the outside steps.
The first floor is a very large, traditional open plan area. It includes:
Large comfy sofas, great area for relaxing with the family and/or friends.
A large kitchen, exceptionally well equipped, with dishwasher, cooker, tall fridge/freezer, microwave, food processor and plenty of kitchen utensils
Large dining table which easily seats 10
A log burning woodburner
Shower and w/c
Bedroom 1 and 2 - these are identical, both with double beds and wonderful views.
Bedroom 3 has twin beds
Bathroom with a large bath with shower. All the bathrooms have heated towel rails and the chalet is electrically heated throughout.
The Chalet also has the benefit of Wi-Fi.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Le Raccard is situated at: 496 route de Bouge, 74260 Les Gets. Le Raccard is around 20 minutes walk to the Village Centre. It is located in a quiet position. The free navette bus stops a three to four minute walk from the chalet, so you can easily get to the village.
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||1360|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||498||2490|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||616||3080|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||290||1450|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||290||1450|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||308||1540|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||1710|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||2350|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||3760|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||3440|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||3260|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||2900|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||434||2170|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||416||2080|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||362||1810|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||2170|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||1860|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||316||1580|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||272||1360|
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- For all payments by card, a 1.5% fee is added.