Le Chardon is a traditional, detached chalet which has been recently refurbished. It sits set back from the road up on the Chavannes side of the town. It is less than 10 minutes walk from the centre of Les Gets, and the main ski lifts. It is also possible to walk directly across to join the slopes in 5 minutes. The chalet has spectacular views down to Les Gets and across to Mont Chery. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people. It is the ideal location for a family ski holiday or summer break.
Very large living room, with comfortable seating for around 10, wonderful voews over the village.
The spacious dining table teats up to 12
The recently installed kitchen is built to high standards, with solid wooden doors, it is very large, there is also a massive fridge/freezer, easily enough for groups of up to 12 people.
There is a separate TV room, so some can watch programs without disturbing those in the living room.
Outside there is a hot tub, with winderful views over the village yet in a relativley private area.
There is a large boot/storage room, off of this is the garage which is ideal for storing skiis.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Double Bedroom with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - Double Bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - Double Bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - twin bedroom
- Bedroom 5 - 4 bed bunk room with ensuite
- Family Bathroom
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Le Chardon is close to the slopes and also to the village. You can walk to the slopes in around 5 minutes and to the village in less than 10 minutes.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system. There, you will be asked to enter your details, and you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||2320|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||N/A||4980|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||N/A||5420|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||3040|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||N/A||3180|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||N/A||2900|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||N/A||2900|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||3470|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||4780|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||6220|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||5210|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||4630|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||N/A||3180|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||N/A||2900|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||N/A||2900|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||N/A||2900|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||3330|
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process