Chalet Duc du Savoie is located in an excellent position; it is a few minutes’ walk to the village and 5 minutes’ walk to the piste. The free bus stops right outside. The accommodation is very comfortable - there is a large dining table - the living area is open plan. In the living room area there is a log fire and Television, French and English programmes, and a new sofa with comfortable seating. The kitchen is very well equipped with a large oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave.
The main part of the chalet has three bedrooms. On the ground floor there are two more large double bedrooms each with their own en-suite - this part of the chalet was renovated Summer 2015.
Bedrooms in the main Chalet
• Bedroom 1 - on the ground floor, double bed and en-suite shower room.
• Bedroom 2 - on the first floor with double bed
• Bedroom 3 - on the first floor with bunk beds and a single bed.
• Mezzanine - two single beds. A folding screen offers privacy
There is a family bathroom on the first floor as well.There is a separate WC on the ground floor.
Bedrooms on the Ground Floor
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bedroom with ensuite.
- Bedroom 5 - twin bed with ensuite.
this part of the chalet was totally rennovated in Summer 2015.
The chalet also has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Parking and storage:
In addition to parking outside, there is also a large garage for storage of ski equipment and road or mountain bikes.
The usual Chalets1066 facilities are available as part of renting: bread/croissants delivered for breakfast, arrangement of transfers, lifts, ski/boot fitting at the chalet, access to a DVD library of some 300 DVDs, use of internet at Chalet Hastings (a 10 minute walk away), and of course, help and advice to help ensure your holiday is a great success.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Duc du Savoie is situated at: 537 Route des Chavannes, 74260 Les Gets
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
- If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||290||1290|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||290||1290|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||290||1290|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||290||1290|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||290||1290|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||351||1560|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||351||1560|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||351||1560|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||351||1560|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||351||1560|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||315||1400|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||1760|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||945||3780|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||1030||4120|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||2310|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||484||2420|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||440||2200|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||440||2200|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2640|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||3630|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4730|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||3960|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||3520|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||484||2420|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||440||2200|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||440||2200|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||440||2200|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2530|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||N/A||2200|
|20/04/2019 - 22/04/2019||440||-|
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process