Chalet Duc du Savoie is located in an excellent position; it is a few minutes’ walk to the village and 5 minutes’ walk to the piste. The free bus stops right outside. The accommodation is very comfortable - there is a large dining table - the living area is open plan. In the living room area there is a log fire and Television, French and English programmes, and a new sofa with comfortable seating. The kitchen is very well equipped with a large oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave.
The main part of the chalet has three bedrooms. On the ground floor there are two more large double bedrooms each with their own en-suite - this part of the chalet was renovated Summer 2015.
Bedrooms in the main Chalet
• Bedroom 1 - on the ground floor, double bed and en-suite shower room.
• Bedroom 2 - on the first floor with double bed
• Bedroom 3 - on the first floor with bunk beds, a single bed and a pull out under the single (ie the bedroom can sleep 4 people)
• Mezzanine - two single beds. A folding screen offers privacy
There is a family bathroom on the first floor as well.There is a separate WC on the ground floor.
Bedrooms on the Ground Floor
Two Double Bedrooms each with 'Zip Link' beds so can be double or single. These bedrooms both have their own en-suite bathroom - this part of the chalet was totally rennovated in Summer 2015.
The chalet also has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Parking and storage:
In addition to parking outside, there is also a large garage for storage of ski equipment and road or mountain bikes.
The usual Chalets1066 facilities are available as part of renting: bread/croissants delivered for breakfast, arrangement of transfers, lifts, ski/boot fitting at the chalet, access to a DVD library of some 300 DVDs, use of internet at Chalet Hastings (a 10 minute walk away), and of course, help and advice to help ensure your holiday is a great success.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Duc du Savoie is situated at: 537 Route des Chavannes, 74260 Les Gets
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
- If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||1570|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||574||2870|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||710||3550|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||334||1670|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||334||1670|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||354||1770|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||1970|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||2710|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||4330|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||3970|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||3760|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||3340|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||500||2500|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||480||2400|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||418||2090|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||2500|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||2140|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||366||1830|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||314||1570|
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||290||1290|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||290||1290|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||290||1290|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||290||1290|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||290||1290|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||351||1560|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||351||1560|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||351||1560|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||351||1560|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||351||1560|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||315||1400|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- A 1.5% charge is added for all payments by card