Chalet Celine is a beautiful 5 bedroom Chalet which very comfortably sleeps up to 11 people. The chalet was built some 15 years ago and has recently been totally refurbished to a high standard.
The chalet is located in an excellent position on a private road just off the Route des Chavannes. In the ski season you can usually ski back. The 'Foliets' ski lift is about a 12 minute walk up the mountain. The blue Bruyère piste, below, can be reached in 6 minutes by foot or ski via a pathway. In the summer it is a very short walk to the lake and the village is a 20 minute easy walk or 5 minutes in the car.
Living Area, Dining Area and Kitchen
The new kitchen is fully equipped: oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, frezer, etc. The Dining table has seating for 10 and the living area is very spacious and has comfortable seating for everyone in the chalet; there is also a wood burning stove, TV (French and English Programs) and DVD player.
Bedroom 1 - Main Bedroom - double bed with ensuite bath/shower/WC
Bedroom 2 - twin beds
Bedroom 3 - twin beds with an additional pull out bed
Bedroom 4 - double bed and ensuite WC/Shower.
Bedroom 5 - with double bed, ensuite with WC and Shower.
Separate Bathroom on top floor:
Bathroom with WC
Entrance area, ski and boot storage
One storage room at ground floor for boots and skis.
The Laundry is located at ground floor, and includes a washing machine.
There is sufficient space at the exterior to park 4 cars.
Ski Back / Distance to Piste, Lifts and Bus Stop:
Chalet Celine is located at 1530 Route des Chavannes, 74260, Les Gets
The "Les Folliets" ski lift is less than 12 minutes away by foot in ski boots, and you can also ski down the hill towards the ski station from the same point –alternatively, you can reach the blue "BRUYERE" piste in 6 minutes by walking or skiing along a small path between pine trees. Otherwise, the bus stop is a two minute walk away down the hill.
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
The Chalets1066 team is based at Chalet Hastings, just, a 3 minute walk away. The following additional facilities are also available:
• Large DVD Library
• Games and books library
Please note - the chalet owners have a small private apartment in the basement and typically use this two or three weeks in the ski season. This does not effect use of the chalet in any way.
* Details of information on Cleaning and Ski Pass Delivery
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Sunday to Sunday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below. The exception to this for the 2015-16 ski season is that we are giving the option of Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun bookings for Xmas and New Year ( or 8 night stays).
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||297||1320|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||297||1320|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||297||1320|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||297||1320|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||297||1320|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||358||1590|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||358||1590|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||358||1590|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||358||1590|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||358||1590|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||322||1430|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||1850|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||990||3960|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||1078||4310|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||2420|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||508||2540|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||462||2310|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||462||2310|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2770|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||3810|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4960|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||4150|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||3690|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||508||2540|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||462||2310|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||462||2310|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||462||2310|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2650|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||N/A||2310|
|20/04/2019 - 22/04/2019||462||-|
- Prices includes the local tax de sejour.
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process