Au Gre du Temps is a very large and well-appointed four bedroom chalet. After a walk of around 30m, you can ski in/out from/to the Chavannes piste. The chalet will accommodate up to 10 people in great comfort. There are spectacular views of Mont Chery and of the surrounding countryside.
Living area and kitchen
The Chalet has a large open plan living room with high ceilings, a log fire, dining area, a comfy seating area and a fully equipped kitchen which is partially divided off. The size of the whole chalet is around 180 square metres. At the entrance level, there is also a large boot room and WC. There is satellite TV.
- Bedroom 1 - this has a large Austrian double bed, a single bed, large cupboards, and a massive en-suite shower room (also with washing machine and dryer).
- Bedroom 2 - this has a double bed with en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 - this has an Austrian double bed.
- Bedroom 4 - this has very substantial bunk beds and also has a single bed.
There is also a separate bathroom which can be used by all.
On the drive, there is parking for three cars. There is also a garage which can accommodate two cars.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes
Chalet Au Gre du Temps is situated at: 152 Rue des Lanchettes, 74260 Les Gets
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during Christmas, New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. You can see from the piste/lifts map opposite how close the bus stop is to the chalet.
At night there is a phone up service shuttle from 730pm until 11pm that runs to and from the village to your door. Cost €2 per adult and free for children under 12 accompanied
The exact location is shown in the aerial picture.
(Please note, pets are not allowed in Au Gre du Temps).
We had a super relaxing holiday in chalet au Gres du temps. Chalet 1066 were efficient and organised. The stressful arrival day went without hitch, with ski passes ready and waiting on the table and the mobile ski fitting arriving (with first rate equipment) promptly as planned at 8pm. Having arrived at 5pm we were all ready to go by 9pm that night - absolutely perfect. The chalet was warm, spacious and well equipped and Les Gets is the perfect family resort. Overall, we had a fun filled and stress free week all as a result of the efforts of chalet 1066. We will no doubt be returning. James Brunning & Adam Harley & families!
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system. There, you will be asked to enter your details, and you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||290||1290|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||290||1290|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||290||1290|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||290||1290|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||290||1290|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||351||1560|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||351||1560|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||351||1560|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||351||1560|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||351||1560|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||315||1400|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|15/12/2018 - 22/12/2018||N/A||1770|
|22/12/2018 - 29/12/2018||950||3800|
|29/12/2018 - 05/01/2019||1035||4140|
|05/01/2019 - 12/01/2019||N/A||2320|
|12/01/2019 - 19/01/2019||486||2430|
|19/01/2019 - 26/01/2019||442||2210|
|26/01/2019 - 02/02/2019||442||2210|
|02/02/2019 - 09/02/2019||N/A||2650|
|09/02/2019 - 16/02/2019||N/A||3650|
|16/02/2019 - 23/02/2019||N/A||4750|
|23/02/2019 - 02/03/2019||N/A||3980|
|02/03/2019 - 09/03/2019||N/A||3540|
|09/03/2019 - 16/03/2019||486||2430|
|16/03/2019 - 23/03/2019||442||2210|
|23/03/2019 - 30/03/2019||442||2210|
|30/03/2019 - 06/04/2019||442||2210|
|06/04/2019 - 13/04/2019||N/A||2540|
|13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019||N/A||2210|
|20/04/2019 - 22/04/2019||442||-|
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- A 1.5% booking fee will be added through the payment process