- 19 July 2020Having worked for Chalets 1066 for almost 2 years, Morgane finally persuaded her parents and sisters to take a week’s summer holiday with her in Les Gets. This article was created to show what they did each day.
- 22 May 2020Another blog written by Dave Lynch on why Les Gets is the ideal location for a summer holiday at this time with Coronavirus. At the time of publishing this, there is a 14 day quarantine period for those coming back to the UK, but we expect this will not be in place in time for July.
- 05 February 2020Les Gets is well known as one of the best family ski resorts in Europe, in this article we give you the reasons why the village is so great for the little ones!
- 19 December 2019Each and every year the Alpine village of Les Gets bursts with excitement as Father Christmas and his bunch of hardworking elves emerge from their workshop to greet the children.
Learn more about all the new updates concerning Christmas in Les Gets this year.
- 12 October 2019We all know that Les Gets is recognised as one of the best resorts in the world for a family ski resort. In France, there is a national certification called the ‘Famille Plus’ which requires ski resorts to meet 110 requirements and 6 commitments for family ski holidays. This is renewed year and of course Les Gets has been awarded this label again.
- 12 September 2019Here is a guide to chalets and apartments rentals in Les Gets to help you find your dream accommodation for the perfect ski holiday! You are looking for the right chalet size, the ideal location or services that are important to you, we suggest a selection of properties here, according to criteria our clients are looking for at Chalets1066.