10 February 2016
Les Gets - Get prepared for Valentine's Day
Love is in the alps, with just DAYS until the big love fest, I bet you singletons are feeling a little blue. Never fear, I have a list of loveable activities for the single pringles in town...invite your friends and show those smug couples how its done and you could even score yourself a hot date. Follow my suggestions and you'll have the best valentines day ever...that or end up in prison for harassment...either way.
- Take your 2 best friends on the Mont Chery romantic bubble. When they refuse the third person entry to the bubble, push the attendant into the following bubble and just like that - you've blagged yourself a date.
- Whilst still on Mont Chery side, wait for the love of your life to show up at the 2 person chair lift, when they do appear, trap them on the slow moving lift and use cheesy pick up lines until you win them over.
- Visit the snow park and time your jump perfectly so you plough into a poor passer by. You will literally fly into their arms.
- Treat your buddies to a K2 burger, because they are yummy and they're called love handles for a reason.
- Head to the town centre and grab some ice skates. Score points by breaking past couples holding hands, Bonus points to however many couples you knock over.
- Head to one of the many bars in Les Gets and drown your sorrows, because there is a slight possibility you will die alone with 40 cats.
- Pretend to be a complete beginner and ask your nearest ESF hottie to help you down the slopes.
- If all else fails, retreat to netflix and stream the most scary - slasher film ever, nothing says true love like Jeepers Creepers II.
Chalet Moleson - Apartment Tehui - Spacious 3 bedroom apartment close to Les Perrières lift
Chalet Carmen - Outstanding 5 Bedroom Luxury Chalet, close to village centre, hot tub and sauna