If its space you are looking for then look no further than Wessex. Larger than most 4 bedroom chalets it can comfortably sleep up to 10 in it's 4 bedrooms. Feel free to ask for an extra camp bed or two should you wish to fit in a few more. Clients love the huge living space that Wessex offers, a rare find for both families and groups of friends. The bus stops outside the door although you can usually ski back to within a few metres and its just a 10 minute walk to the piste and ski lifts. In summer relax in the sun on the enormous private terrace with stunning views over Mont Chery.
Benefit from the many additional facilities offered at the small and cosy Chalet Hastings. In addition for a small cost you can have fresh crossiants delivered to your door, a chef come to cook in your apartment or a babysitter to look after your kids.
Huge Social Open Plan Living, Dining, Kitchen and Bar Area leading onto Terrace
The living area has two massive sofas arranged in a U around the log fire with plenty of floor space in front with coffee tables. Three french doors lead onto the enormous terrace. There is a huge dining table for meal time along with another separate table you can add for the kids or if you are more than 10. There is a Flat Screen Television (which receives English and French TV) and a DVD player.
The kitchen is well equipped with: oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, saucepans, serving dishes and utensils. It has a huge bar area where adults can socialise or kids can have their breakfast.
- Bedroom 1: with king size bed, a wash basin and Jack and Jill bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath; this bedroom has wonderful views of Mont Chery.
- Bedroom 2: has a double bed and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle and wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: has one set of bunk beds and one single bed (for three people)
- Bedroom 4: has one set of bunk beds and one single bed ( for three people)
All beds are provided with duvets and oblong pillows. You have the choice of bringing our own linen and towels or hiring these from us.
Bathroom, Shower Rooms and WCs
- Jack and Jill jacuzzi bathroom (enter from bedroom 1 or from hallway)
- En-suite shower room with shower cubicle and wash basin (within bedroom 2)
- Separate shower room with shower cubicle and wash basin
- 2 separate WCs
Additional Chalet Hastings Facilities
In the basement of Chalet Hastings are the following shared facilities:
- Large sauna cabin
- Shower room and WC (perfect for changeover day)
- Heated Boot and Ski room (with direct access outside)
- Washing Machine
- Large DVD Library
- A Games and Book Library
In addition the reception service is based at Chalet Hastings, so you have easy access to help and advice.
There is a PC in the reception area and WiFi is available throughout the building
Fondue and raclette sets, pierrade stones and BBQs can be borrowed at no extra cost
There is ample parking space outside.
Ski Back/Distance to Piste and Lifts and Bus Stop:
You can usually ski back to within a few yards - the Les Folliets ski lift is less than a 10 minute walk in ski boots and you can also ski down into the village on the piste at this point. The bus stop is at the end of the drive – the video – opposite – shows the journey by bus from Chalet Hastings, taking the bus to the Les Folliets ski lift and then skiing back to Chalet Hastings.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||1260|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||468||2340|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||540||2700|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||252||1260|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||252||1260|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||252||1260|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||1440|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||1890|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||3240|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||2790|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||2700|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||2340|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||360||1800|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||288||1440|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||288||1440|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||1710|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||1440|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||252||1260|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||216||1080|
|Booking Period||Per Night Rate* €||7 night rate** €||Day Booking Available|
|16/06/2018 - 23/06/2018||201||895|
|23/06/2018 - 30/06/2018||201||895|
|30/06/2018 - 07/07/2018||201||895|
|07/07/2018 - 14/07/2018||213||945|
|14/07/2018 - 21/07/2018||224||995|
|21/07/2018 - 28/07/2018||224||995|
|28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018||224||995|
|04/08/2018 - 11/08/2018||224||995|
|11/08/2018 - 18/08/2018||224||995|
|18/08/2018 - 25/08/2018||224||995|
|25/08/2018 - 01/09/2018||213||945|
* price per night when staying less than 7 nights (note - if the rate comes to more than the 7 night price, the 7 night price will be automatically applied).
** when staying more than 7 nights, the price for each additional night is automatically calculated at the 7 night price devided by 7.
- Prices includes tax de sejour
- For all payments by card, a 1.5% fee is added.