Bayeux is a very large 4 bedroom apartment located on the top floor of Chalet Hastings. It is larger than many 4 bedroom Chalets, it will easily accommodate up to 9 people. You can usually ski back to within a few yards, the piste and lifts are around a 10 minute walk ( well - Mark who is almost 60 years old does this in around 8 and a half minutes) or you can take the bus – the bus stop is right at the bottom of the drive. Wessex benefits from many additional facilities being part of Chalet Hastings. It has wonderful views to Mont Chery.
The living area has a massive settee which has had as many as 8 people on it, as well as armchairs, there is also a large log fire and English and French TV/DVD and Sky. There are large doors from the living room directly onto the balcony where there is a barbeque.
The kitchen is very well fitted, with dishwasher, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, and utensils.
- Bedroom 1 - king size double bed with wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 - three single beds (no bunk beds) - can take a 4th bed if needed.
- Bedroom 3 - king size double bed and wash basin.
- Bedroom 4 - two single beds (can take a third bed).
- one very large jacuzzi style bathroom with wash basin
- one separate shower room (next to bedroom 1)
- one room with shower, toilet and washbasin (next to bedroom 4)
- one separate toilet (just off the entrance lobby to the suite).
Sauna –Shared in Chalet Hastings
On the ground floor of Chalet Hastings, there is a large sauna cabin, shower room and WC
Other Shared Facilities in Chalet Hastings:
• Boot and Ski room – the boot room is heated.
• Large DVD Library
• A Games and Book Library
• Washing Machine
• Fondue and raclette sets, and pierrade stones to borrow at no extra cost
• The reception service is based at Chalet Hastings, so you have easy access to help and advice.
There is ample parking space outside.
Ski Back/Distance to Piste and Lifts and Bus Stop:
You can usually ski back to within a few yards - the Les Folliets ski lift is less than a 10 minute walk in ski boots and you can also ski down into the village on the piste at this point. The bus stop is at the end of the drive – the video – opposite – shows the journey by bus from Chalet Hastings, taking the bus to the Les Folliets ski lift and then skiing back to Chalet Hastings.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|16/12/2017 - 23/12/2017||N/A||1070|
|23/12/2017 - 30/12/2017||394||1970|
|30/12/2017 - 06/01/2018||486||2430|
|06/01/2018 - 13/01/2018||230||1150|
|13/01/2018 - 20/01/2018||230||1150|
|20/01/2018 - 27/01/2018||244||1220|
|27/01/2018 - 03/02/2018||N/A||1350|
|03/02/2018 - 10/02/2018||N/A||1860|
|10/02/2018 - 17/02/2018||N/A||2970|
|17/02/2018 - 24/02/2018||N/A||2720|
|24/02/2018 - 03/03/2018||N/A||2580|
|03/03/2018 - 10/03/2018||N/A||2290|
|10/03/2018 - 17/03/2018||344||1720|
|17/03/2018 - 24/03/2018||330||1650|
|24/03/2018 - 31/03/2018||286||1430|
|31/03/2018 - 07/04/2018||N/A||1720|
|07/04/2018 - 14/04/2018||N/A||1470|
|14/04/2018 - 21/04/2018||250||1250|
|21/04/2018 - 28/04/2018||214||1070|
- Prices includs tax de sejour
- a 1.5% charge is added for all payments by card.