Mountain Biking Les Gets - Crankworx - Pass'Portes du Soleil
We believe that the mountain biking in Les Gets is the best in the world. Les Gets also has a massive range of routes, from something suitable for small children, through fantastic cross country to world class downhill. The ski lifts have hooks for bikes, so you can cover a large distance and get high up without too much hard work! This page gives more information on MTB in Les Gets.
One a year there is also the famous Pass Portes du Soleil event - this is at the end of June - this is a full day 80km ride, with refreshments along the route, typically 600 people will take part, more details at the bottom of this page.
For 2016 - Les Gets is also hosting the European leg of Crankworx - one of the worlds biggest mountain bike events (see below fo more).
Around Les Gets are 650km of marked tracks and 24 ski lifts open all summer long (with hooks to take your mountain bike) there are 13 interconnected mountain resorts. You can even ride to Switzerland and back in one day.Comparing Les Gets with Canada - we found Les Gets to be far better.
For mountain bike holidays, we offer:
- Spacious self catering accommodation at reasonable prices, we have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom chalets and apartments
- On site staff who can provide meals and packed lunches if required
- Safe bike storage (your own insurance recommended)
- Pick up in case of energency/accident (charges apply)
- Advice and help to ensure your holiday is a success - we have been mountain biking in Les Gets for 6 years.
If required, we can arrange for a qualified mountain bike guide – for any level of ability, small children to serious downhilling, alternativley, all you need to do is load your route onto a GPS.