Our Transport Partner - Ski Transfers - has locally based drivers who know Les Gets very well and know the location of all our Chalets and Apartments. They will arrange both transfers to and from the airports and also transport within the village, if required. The main benefits of Ski Transfers are firstly, they are based in Les Gets and all the drivers know the exact location of all our chalets, secondly, almost all their vehicles are 4 wheel drive - for these two reasons we are confident Ski Transfers will provide a very efficient and risk free service.
Transport when you are in Les Gets
The SkiTransfers 'Ride Around Town' service, new this season, is already proving very popular with our guests.
This service offers minibus transport anywhere in resort, from 8.00 am til very late at night . Typically, Ski Transfers are picking families up at their chalet and taking them to ski school, organising supermarket runs for self caterers, transporting enthusiastic skiers to Ardent and Prodains for quick access to the Portes de Soleil lift system, and providing transport to restaurants and bars in Les Gets or Morzine.
Trips can be single or return, timing is flexible, and our drivers are friendly, helpful and know the resorts very well.
Prices are per person, with a minimum rate for the vehicle, for example:
- Les Gets local runs: 5 euros per person
- Les Gets to Morzine or reverse: 7.5 euros per person
- Les Gets to Prodains or Ardent: 10 euros per person.
Discounts are offered on group, return and multiple day bookings, and we can also organise day trips to Chamonix, Annecy etc.
Airport Transfers with Ski Transfers
We recommed our clients use Ski Transfers for the following reasons:
- They have a specialist transport manager who is based on Les Gets.
- Al the drivers are based in Les Gets and know the location of all our chalets very well, so you are assured of a quick and easy journey.
- Most of their vehicles are 4 wheel drive, so you are assured of getting to your Chalet when snow is deep.
- They provide a guaranteed transfer - ie if your plane is late they will ensure you get to your chalet for no additional cost.
- You pay on booking, don't have to carry cash to pay the driver.
To book please click here. to be taken to the Transport booking page.
Please note - some other transfer companies (not Ski Transfers) use drivers who are not familiar with the location of our chalets and may leave you at the Marie or the main bus stop in Les Gets - under these circumstances we cannot be responsible for your transport to your chalet.
The Free Navette Bus
The free navette bus service normally runns every half an hour, from around 08.30 to 18.00 hrs. Please look at the details for each Chalet to see how far the bus stop is for the local free bus service around Les Gets. The bus normally operates from 08.30 to around 18.00 hrs. Please note - we are not able to guarantee the timing of this service.