Chalet Deals In Les Gets
Chalets1066 list prices offer outstanding value, as we offer not only just, basic rent, but include a number of additional services which mean you are able to spend more time on the slopes - or relaxing. However, we do have two specific offers:-
- Wessex and Bayeux - both large 4 bedroom apartments - a 15% discount for bookings made before end November 2012, please enter voucher code wesbay15 in the on-line reservations system. This offer applies to any remaining available full week in the 2012-13 ski season.
- Week of 12th to 19th January 2013 - For all our Chalets and Apartments for this week, a 10% discount is being offered for remaining available accommodation, please enter voucher code Jan1219 in our on-line reservations system.
- Le Gite - 10% discount for any remaining availability for the 2012-13 ski season, please enter code LeGite10 when booking.
Please appreciate, we are confident our list prices for Summer 2012 and Winter 2012 to 2013 offer best value in Les Gets if you do a true 'like for like' comparison. For example:
All our self catered accommodation includes:
- Someone available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help make your holiday a great success and also in case of any issue you may have. This service is not typically available for normal self catered accommodation and can make a significant difference to your holiday.
- Welcome at the Chalet/Apartment.
- Fresh Bread and Croissants can be delivered to your apartment by 08.00 each morning - at very reasonable cost.
- Optional Chef Service
- Ski/VTT passes can be delivered to your Chalet/Apartment - at no additional cost.
- Optional cleaning services.
- Use of DVD library of some 300+ DVD's
- An assurance of cleanliness
Under french law, as we offer 'services' there is a legal requirement for us to charge TVA at 7%. If you are not charged TVA, the local management company is not allowed to offer 'services' under French Law - this means you cannot be welcomed at the chalet (you have to collect keys from an office) and, for example, if there is an electricity cut at 10.00 on a Saturday night - you are likley to be on your own 'till 09.00 Monday morning. You should also be aware that prices for all accommodation except for Chalet Intime, includes Tax de sejour - this is the local tourist tax and most other organisations ask you to pay this when you arrive. Additionally, whilst we ask our clients to clean to very good standards, the reality is that we have to spend a further 2 to 4 man hours work cleaning after clients have left - to ensure the accommodation is to the high standards we (and most of our clients demand) - most do not include this additional clean, the result being that clients are either charged an additional (unexpected) fee at the end of their stay or cleanliness is not to the level we would demand.
We have outstanding reviews for our cateed accommodation, please see: http://www.chalets1066.com/general/testimonials.html Our prices are already lowest on a like for like basis without taking into account our testamonials (and our prices include TVA).
Our logic for Pricing Strategy:
Time spent in negotiating ultimatley means less time to give to customers when on holiday and so, in the end, the client loses out. Therefore, we have carried out a lot of work to ensure our list prices offer best value - saving time and costs for all involved.