Chalet Deals In Les Gets
Chalets1066 list prices offer outstanding value, we offer not only just, basic rent, but include a number of additional services which mean you are able to spend more time on holiday rather than doing 'jobs'. When a true like for like comparison is carried out, we usually offer outstanding value with our list prices.
With Sterling at around 1.39 to the Euro, to UK clients (25th October 2015) our prices are fantastic value to UK clients. The exchange rate difference gives a saving of almost 10% as compared to last year, to UK clients. Additionally, UK clients can have even greater savings by getting the best possible exchange rate by using a Caxton Card.
We are offering short breaks, mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week in self catered accommodation (where shown by the 'tick' in the 'daily booking available' column on the pricing table).
In Fully Catered Accommodation - if you want to take a short break - please do check the availability chart and ask us.
All our self catered accommodation includes:
- Someone available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 09.00 to 18.00hrs someone is avilable for advice and help and outside these hours if there is a problem.
- Welcome at the Chalet/Apartment.
- Ski Pass delivery (or passport du soleil delivery) to your chalet.
- Use of DVD library of some 400+ DVD's
- Ski/boot fitting at your chalet/apartment at no extra cost.
The level service we offer we believe will typically give 10% more skiing time when compared with 'basic' self catered accommodation. For example, if you have a problem late in the evening, our staff will come out to resolve the issue, but with 'normal' self catered accommodation you will usually have to wait until the following day. Additionally, whilst we ask our clients to clean to very good standards, the reality is that we spend a further 2 to 4 man hours work cleaning after clients have left - to ensure the accommodation is to the high standards we (and a level most of our clients demand) - others do not include this additional clean, the result being that clients are either charged an additional (unexpected) fee at the end of their stay or cleanliness is not to the level we would demand.
Additionally, many additional services are optionally availble, please see 'Services' section for details, some are provided by ourselves, some by our partners, these include:
- Fresh Bread and Croissants can be delivered to your chalet by the local bakery by 08.00 each morning - at very reasonable cost.
- Chef Service - with the option of two different chef's, one where they cook the meal in your chalet and serve you at your table, the other where they drop the food off.
- Additional cleaning services on leaving your chalet
- Linen services
In summary - whilst the 'headline' price of our holiday may be a little higher, in terms of real value for money we believe we offer the best.
We have outstanding reviews for our cateed accommodation, please see: http://www.chalets1066.com/general/testimonials.html Our prices are already lowest on a like for like basis without taking into account our testamonials.
Our logic for Pricing Strategy:
Time spent in negotiating ultimatley means less management time to give to customers when on holiday and so, in the end, the client loses out. Therefore, we have carried out a lot of work to ensure our list prices offer best value - saving time and costs for all involved.