La Fleche is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment close to the ski lifts and piste. You can usually ski back to within a few yards and the bus stop is located at the bottom of the drive. La Fleche is an individual apartment located within Chalet Hastings.
Open Plan Living, Kitchen and Dining Room
The living area has comfortable seating, a flat screen television with English and French Television, also a DVD player.
The kitchen is well equipped with: full size oven, hob, microwave, dish-washer, fridge with small freezer compartment, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware, saucepans, serving dishes and utensils.
- Bedroom 1: this is a good sized bedroom, with double bed and large en-suite bathroom with large corner bath which has a shower over, washbasin and wc.
- Bedroom 2: again, this is a good size, with two single beds, also with en-suite shower room with wash basin.
There is also a separate wc.
All beds are provided with duvets and oblong pillows. You have the choice of bringing our own linen and towels or hiring these from us.
Sauna – Shared in Chalet Hastings
On the ground floor or Chalet Hastings, there is a large sauna cabin, shower room and WC
Other Shared Facilities in Chalet Hastings:
• Boot and Ski room – the boot room is heated.
• PC in reception area (WiFi available throughout the building)
• Large DVD Library
• A Games and Book Library
• Washing Machine
• Fondue and raclette sets, and pierrade stones to borrow at no extra cost
• The reception service is based at Chalet Hastings, so you have easy access to help and advice.
There is ample parking space outside.
Ski Back/Distance to Piste and Lifts and Bus Stop:
You can usually ski back to within a few yards - the Les Folliets ski lift is less than a 10 minute walk in ski boots and you can also ski down into the village on the piste at this point. The bus stop is at the end of the drive – the video – opposite – shows the journey by bus from Chalet Hastings, taking the bus to the Les Folliets ski lift and then skiing back to Chalet Hastings.
- Our on line reservation system enables you to put a reservation on hold for 48 hours, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to pay your deposit or you can pay the deposit at the end of the booking process.
- To Book, either select your arrival date from the calendar below or press the Book Now button at the top of this page.
- You will be taken into our reservations system, you will be requested to enter your details, you have the option of buying additional items such as linen and transfers.
- Our system will calculate the total price for you.
- For reservations which are not Satuday to Satiurday, we allow bookings either mid week to weekend or weekend to mid week, with a minimum of three nights, the per day price is used, as shown in the price table below.
- If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check availability or Book now Book Now
|Booking Period||Day Rate €||Weekly Rate €||Day Booking Available|
|20/06/2015 - 27/06/2015||92||462|
|27/06/2015 - 04/07/2015||92||462|
|04/07/2015 - 11/07/2015||104||519|
|11/07/2015 - 18/07/2015||104||519|
|18/07/2015 - 25/07/2015||104||519|
|25/07/2015 - 01/08/2015||115||577|
|01/08/2015 - 08/08/2015||115||577|
|08/08/2015 - 15/08/2015||127||635|
|15/08/2015 - 22/08/2015||127||635|
|22/08/2015 - 29/08/2015||115||577|
|29/08/2015 - 05/09/2015||115||577|
- Price includes tax de sejour.
- When paying by card, a 1.5% transaction fee is added.